Monday, November 1, 2010

5 W's

When?? Hmmm..still thinking bout it..what is the best date?Not like fengshui or what so ever..but kind of a good date for everyone I guess..

Where?? Hmmm..this one also a BIGGGGG probs..

Who r gonna be picked??Hmmmm...dizzy...dizzy...where to find the simple and elegant but affordable one? :(

What is the th*me?Ok.Enough of it..color blind

Why I don't know where to start??Good friend suggests to write all of the things in a note book and put in the handbag.So anytime and anywhere I got the idea I can easily jot it down..hmmm..looks like I need a palm rite??:P

p/s:Continue with the marking....yawn~ These W's??Err..still hv time I guess...I think I need a PA..but who gonna be my PA for free?? sigh~



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting married meh?
yeay!!

Nedrine said...

hahaha..i berangan jek la..insyaAllah..

Mazura said...

lets do together la ned. hahahha. i can be ur PA too.. Aku baru sedar yg aku sangat cerewet!

Nedrine said...

together2..wee~ wanna be PA?my pleasure..tp..err..larat ke?aku ni cerewet gile...nk cantik tp $$ kureng..huhu..alangkah indahnya idup klo ble ckp cmni jek..."i want this..i want that" pastu byr jek tnpa pkir pjg kn?hoho..