Thursday, March 29, 2012

She is too tough!!

I have read an entry written by her (http://ramblingraira.blogspot.com/2012/02/park-bom-dont-cry.html#comment-form) . My sis knows and friends with both. Arwah and the writer. And I'm still remember even I don't ever meet and know arwah but from the reports written by the reporter last year about the incident are totally unfair. God knows better.Wallahualam~

So sad..(Untuk aku yang ratu air mata ni, baca intro jek dah mula nak nangis la kan...same goes to the baby..Sekali jek ni mummy nangis ye nak. tak boleh tahan la...)

Owh well, she is too tough. Too tough. She knows how to hide her feeling very well.Very well. Besar sungguh dugaan dia. Moga Allah memberi lebih kekuatan kepada dia untuk menghadapinya. That is the only thing we can do. She don't need our words. She just need the internal strength from Allah. Amin~

As usual. People always like to judge. Sometime the way they give support or words are not enough to heal others feeling. They think they are concern. But the reality is they don't know to show the right concern.

I love my family, my spouse, my little tiny junior and friends very much. May people around me be bless by God. May God give us extra strength to lighten our burden.

p/s: I just told my hubby bout my nitemare last nite. Nauzubillah. Yes. It's just a nitemare. But I'm still scared. Hope everything will be ok. I don't want to lost anybody. Especially the one I love.The little.

No comments: