Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am a student again.....urghhhh!!!



 Me: Dr, I have to purchased MSTFA for the GC test..the price is RM748.So is it ok with you?

Dr: (blurry face) is it important?

Me: (OMG!!She don't know the purpose??) Err...I need the solvent so that I can know the composition of  the permeate from the membrane.It will make the permeation evaporate and can be used in the GC...

Dr: Ok..then I agree with that price.Use Prof W's grant..but you have to ask from him.

Me: ( da agak da.....minah ni kedekut gile..suruh aku wat macam2 test tp duit taknak kuar..sian Prof..huhu) Means that I have to ask Prof first then if he agree then I will call the supplier..Is it??

Dr: Ok..Haa...regarding to your previous email..you have no choice...you have to extend your project.Or else u won't get your master...I am sure UTHM will understand it and allow you to extend...

Me: Err...(my heart beat faster..I am dead meat now)" ---->> theoretically..I am speechless...

*conversation end*

I'm blur..then went to surau and perform zuhur..(I am not crying...)

After that went to office..talk nicely to the office guy and ask Prof's phone number...He is very kind and call Prof directly from the office.I ask Prof about the chem. thingy, then story my problem to Prof.He also confused with my situation....huhu..

Back to my car then call Fit.She said Dr ok with her result.Say congrats to her..(how lucky she is...her rezeki's) Say sorry to me coz she also speechless when Dr. said like that to me..Then........my tears drop heavily..I called soulmate..with the crying tone..and...huhu....thanks dear for your support.Really appreciate it...

Drive my car back to college..pack my things and...zoooommmm...I want to go home now...huhu..with the tears still dropping ok..

p/s: Alhamdulillah..safe journey...Thanx God!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye ned..nice blog..

sorry to hear that...
but it's ok..dont b sad..look at the positive side..
Perancangan ALLAH adalah yang terbaik, cuma kita jer yang xtahu...
Bertenang, senyum, dan yakin lah dlm hati,hikmahnya sedang menunggu di hujung sana.. :)

jgn terlalu bersedih dan menyesali nasib diri, nanti hikmahnya 'lari'..

Psyche said...

extend ke??? 1 sem lagi?

Nedrine said...

yup!!extend..huhu..sedey gile.by coursework jek..tp nth la..nasib kn..ni tgh tngu meeting bos2 kt uthm.if diaorg tak bg extend.trpksa le ulang alik bp-ukm everyweek..

insyaAllah I will be ok..sedey mmg sedey.tp nk buat cmne kn.part plg tak best sbb batch2 yg sme smua da nk masuk keje..then tngl le daku keseorangan..huhu..tp takpe la.life must go on..hope pasni takde lg le dugaan.(pasni taknk masuk cni lagi..serik da..hehe)

harap ade la hikmahnya..and maybe this is the way we learn something...

thanx all~~