Sunday, November 29, 2009

Action...shoot!!!

1st thing is..I have to call U**M

- Unit cuti belajar. They gave me opinions and suggestions..Thanks..If my dean ok..then they will just follow..(I will follow you~~)

- Kak Faridah (admin staf in my fac). She asked me to call Pn Hawa (Faculty's Registrar).

- Then, call my Head Dept.Tell him my problems.I have to email him in formal format and state the reasons why I need to extend my studies.

My option now:
- Back to work but with low loads of subject taught.Means that I have to 'to and fro' from Bp to U*M every week to do my lab works.sigh~~

- Got the extension period but have to duty report to U**M as soon as possible once I finished the lab works.(I prefer this.I don't want to be here anymore...help me..help!!)

The trick:
- If I get the extension period..I have to inform my beloved SV that U**M only gives me 2-3 months period of extension.So that she will not expand my project scope anymore..huhu..

The risks:
- If U**M don't approve my request.Then,1st option will be applied.(I understand.They are lack with task force now.Faculty only have 2 chem eng. holders to help them run the project..Im DEAD!!)

- Hopefully $$ is not the major problem.I will used my ASB for emergency cases (there goes my saving)..KPT will not sponsored me anymore for the extension period..my mistake..never mind..="(( (I don't want to burden my ayah. He also has to support my 2 sisters)

p/s: Hope that my soulmate understand my situation..really need it..

No comments: